All You Can Eat Link Buffet: Sept 29 – Oct 5
What a busy week! Google released an update to Panda and a new Exact Match Domain (EMD) algorithm update. The EMD update has to do with Google taking away authority from sites that rely mostly on exact match domains (i.e. bluewidgets.com). Basically, whatever authority a site holds on its own, remains the same, but if their URL was a ”crutch”, then it’s no longer.
Hot Tasty Links:
- The Death of SEO [Infographic]
- Google Issues “Weather Report” Of Crack Down On Low Quality Exact Match Domains
- What’s New & Important With Google’s New Webmaster Guidelines
- Google Panda Update 20 Released, 2.4% Of English Queries Impacted
- Search quality highlights: 65 changes for August and September
- Google Image Search Ranking Update
- Google’s EMD Algo Update – Early Data
- The Exact Match Domain Playbook: A Guide and Best Practices for EMDs
The Ever So Delicious Buffet Dessert!
Birdwalk Empire Sesame Street Style!