08,Mar - Author Ricardo Figueiredo
Let’s be honest, Search Engine Optimization doesn’t always provide us with solid data that points directly to specific actions taken. Sure, you can report on rankings, you can report on organic traffic, conversions generated by organic traffic, and don’t get me wrong, you should! But how do you truly measure the impact of your SEO efforts? How can you truly know the impact of a certain action? Your organic traffic may have increased over a period of time, and that’s great and all, but how do you know just how much of that increase was a direct result of your SEO efforts?
Through Google Analytics you can see how organic traffic performed, what kind of engagement metrics it produces, and ...
16,Nov - Author Ricardo Figueiredo
Oh we have some GOOD STUFF for you guys today!!! Check this out:
- A BRAND NEW Search Chat Series! This one has some secret footage at the end…
- A BRAND NEW Matt Cutts drawing, this one in celebration of the launch of Black Ops 2
- Hot Delish Links (you know we always got them for you
Start your links meal with the Search Chat Series below, and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel if you like our videos!
Hot Tasty Links:
09,Nov - Author Ricardo Figueiredo
This week we launched the third video of our Search Chat Series, our mission to torture the world with nerdy search marketing talk continues!
Check out the latest Search Chat Series video, and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel if you like our videos!
Hot Tasty Links:
- Google is spiffing up your search results page
- Google Releases Panda Update 21, Impacts 1.1% Of US Queries In English