22,Mar - Author Ricardo Figueiredo
Happy Friday to EVERYBODY!
We come to you today with a new installment of the Search Chat Series!
This time around we covered some topics that have been in the works for the past couple of weeks and months.
Here are the links mentioned in the video above:
- Search Chat Series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTR3jDRddiQ
- Google’s Search Quality Rating System: http://searchengineland.com/google-publishes-their-search-quality-rating-guidelines-150195
- Facebook Search Not Aiming At External Search: http://searchengineland.com/facebook-no-plans-for-an-external-search-engine-151311
- Google Unlikely To Confirm Panda Updates: http://searchengineland.com/google-were-unlikely-to-confirm-current-or-future-panda-updates-151728
- Brace yourself for Google Penguin 4: http://www.seroundtable.com/google-penguin-four-16486.html
Since it has also been a while since we pleasured your senses with amazing artwork, here’s something we came up with for you. If you have ideas for better lines from the different characters, drop them in the comments below. This fine image represents Google Panda being assimilated into the algorithm (the box), while ...
08,Mar - Author Ricardo Figueiredo
Let’s be honest, Search Engine Optimization doesn’t always provide us with solid data that points directly to specific actions taken. Sure, you can report on rankings, you can report on organic traffic, conversions generated by organic traffic, and don’t get me wrong, you should! But how do you truly measure the impact of your SEO efforts? How can you truly know the impact of a certain action? Your organic traffic may have increased over a period of time, and that’s great and all, but how do you know just how much of that increase was a direct result of your SEO efforts?
Through Google Analytics you can see how organic traffic performed, what kind of engagement metrics it produces, and ...
17,Jul - Author Ricardo Figueiredo
If you have ever worked on a website that at face value alone yields not hundreds, but tens of thousands of keyword combinations, you know how tough it can be to know where to start your keyword research.
There are many verticals that fall into this category, and unfortunately many businesses miss out on the endless possibilities of keyword combinations they could be ranking for and generating business from. A site that carries a ton of content will bring in traffic from all over the place from a random spectrum of keyword possibilities, what I’m talking about is harnessing that effort into a conscious targeting system that can be used to create focus around not only on page optimization and link building, but also ...