22,Mar - Author Ricardo Figueiredo
Happy Friday to EVERYBODY!
We come to you today with a new installment of the Search Chat Series!
This time around we covered some topics that have been in the works for the past couple of weeks and months.
Here are the links mentioned in the video above:
- Search Chat Series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTR3jDRddiQ
- Google’s Search Quality Rating System: http://searchengineland.com/google-publishes-their-search-quality-rating-guidelines-150195
- Facebook Search Not Aiming At External Search: http://searchengineland.com/facebook-no-plans-for-an-external-search-engine-151311
- Google Unlikely To Confirm Panda Updates: http://searchengineland.com/google-were-unlikely-to-confirm-current-or-future-panda-updates-151728
- Brace yourself for Google Penguin 4: http://www.seroundtable.com/google-penguin-four-16486.html
Since it has also been a while since we pleasured your senses with amazing artwork, here’s something we came up with for you. If you have ideas for better lines from the different characters, drop them in the comments below. This fine image represents Google Panda being assimilated into the algorithm (the box), while ...
16,Nov - Author Ricardo Figueiredo
Oh we have some GOOD STUFF for you guys today!!! Check this out:
- A BRAND NEW Search Chat Series! This one has some secret footage at the end…
- A BRAND NEW Matt Cutts drawing, this one in celebration of the launch of Black Ops 2
- Hot Delish Links (you know we always got them for you
Start your links meal with the Search Chat Series below, and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel if you like our videos!
Hot Tasty Links:
09,Nov - Author Ricardo Figueiredo
This week we launched the third video of our Search Chat Series, our mission to torture the world with nerdy search marketing talk continues!
Check out the latest Search Chat Series video, and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel if you like our videos!
Hot Tasty Links:
- Google is spiffing up your search results page
- Google Releases Panda Update 21, Impacts 1.1% Of US Queries In English