Search Engine Optimization is one of the key foundations to any successful online marketing campaign. To be listed in the organic, or “Free” section of Google, requires a baseline skill set and knowledge of what Google looks for when deciding who ranks where. Once there, we are required to be agile enough to adapt your website and SEO campaign to Google’s constant algorithmic changes. This is what our team has spent over 15 years figuring out, and what we are absolutely passionate about. Our approach to On-Page Optimization consists of two parts:
Keyword Focused Optimization
- Keyword Research / Analysis
- Title Tags (rankings and click-through optimization)
- Meta Description Tags (click-through optimization)
- Content Optimization & Strategy
- Optimization of On-Page Elements (H1, Alt Tags, etc.)
Information Architecture Optimization
- Website Structure (IA) Audit
- Development / Code Optimization
- Internal Link Flow / Navigation Audit
- External Review (how the Search Engines are crawling the site)
Every scenario has its intricacies and differences, and the list above is a general way of demonstrating how we approach On-Page Optimization. The process is defined by the websites we work with. Every website is different, and although we draw from much experience, we don’t believe in cookie cutter solutions when it comes to On-Page Optimization.
We also provide in depth custom reporting, where we focus on traffic, rankings and conversion data. Our goal is to accomplish meaningful work that will make a positive impact on our clients’ businesses, and that’s what we focus our reporting on: interpreting raw data in a way that allows us to make intelligent decisions to move your business forward.