The Link Buffet Just Got A Whole Lot Juicier
This week we’re introducing something new and juicier! We’re launching a series of videos called Search Chat Series. Mostly we’ll be using that time to catch up on some of the most interesting stories of the week, and we’ll also cover anything that’s worth talking about. The Search Chat Series is a new way for Steve and I to communicate with you guys, and we hope you enjoy it. From time to time we’ll invite friends in the biz to interview, and we look forward to engaging deeper (not THAT deep) with the SEO community at large through these videos. Our very first Search Chat Series video is fresh off the press, and embedded below, we hope you enjoy it!
Now to the weekly roundup! An eventful week in SEO, some really tasty links (hint hint, disavow and Ex-Googler interview), as well as some interesting stuff, like the CBS news piece inside one of Google’s high security data centers. Enjoy the reads, art work and video, and like always, save room for desert!
Hot Tasty Links:
- An Interview with an EX-Member of Matt Cutts’s Search Quality team!
- A new tool to disavow links
- The Dos and Don’ts for Google’s New Disavow Links Tool
- Time Watched Now A YouTube Search Ranking Factor
- Is Google Measuring Our Reading Speed of Web Documents?
- Behind the cloud: A tour of Google’s secretive data facilities
- A new tool to Dis A Vowel
- GOOGLE’S (NOT PROVIDED) ONE YEAR LATER
The Ever So Delicious Buffet Dessert!
Human-Powered Helicopters: Straight Up Difficult